Optus Stadium Tours
Walk around the most state-of-the-art Stadium in the southern hemisphere
Behind the scenes change room access
Visit The Locker Room and Coaches’ Room
Magnificent views of the city from the Sky View Lounge
A broad array of WA sporting memorabilia
Wheelchair and pram access throughout the tour
Duration: Approx. 90 minutes
Tour times: 10.00am, 11.00am, 1.00pm, 3.00pm
Tours will not operate on event days or public holidays
Bring your family and friends for an exclusive behind the scenes tour of this stunning new, state-of-the-art Stadium.
You’ll be treated to breathtaking views of the playing surface, the Swan River and Perth city from the Stadium’s highest vantage point, and also experience the inner sanctum. Along the way you will discover sports memorabilia detailing WA’s rich sporting history, and don’t forget your camera because there will be plenty of photo opportunities around the Stadium.
Optus Stadium Tour – Terms and Conditions
1. Participation in an Optus Stadium Tour is subject at all times to the Ticket Holder complying with all
directions of their Tour guide and the Conditions of Entry while at Optus Stadium. Failure to comply
may result in the Ticket Holder being removed from Optus Stadium.
2. Access to Optus Stadium and participation in an Optus Stadium Tour will be given on presentation
of a confirmation email or other such documentation confirming the purchase of a ticket (Ticket).
Please keep the Ticket safe as a duplicate ticket will not be issued if the Ticket is lost stolen defaced
3. A Ticket Holder under the age of 12 will not be admitted unless accompanied by an adult. Children
under the age of 5 will be admitted at no charge if accompanied by a paying adult.
4. If purchasing a Ticket using a concession card the concession card must be presented by the Ticket
Holder on the day of the Tour. A Ticket Holder of a Ticket purchased with a concession card who
does not present the concession card on the day of the Tour may be denied access to Optus
Stadium. Carers are admitted free of charge on presentation of a valid companion card.
5. The Ticket Holder must behave in a responsible and considerate manner at all times and must not
engage in any conduct deemed unacceptable by the Operator. Conduct deemed unacceptable
includes but is not limited to threatening or abusive behaviour being under the influence of alcohol
or drugs smoking (other than in designated smoking areas) theft of Optus Stadium property or
entering prohibited or restricted areas (which may vary without notice).
6. The Ticket Holder should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the allocated start time of the Tour. The
Operator is under no obligation to reschedule the Ticket Holder’s participation in a Tour and will have
no liability to the Ticket Holder if the Ticket Holder is late.
7. The Ticket Holder must wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the Tour.
8. No food or drink may be brought into Optus Stadium.
9. Admission to Optus Stadium and participation in the Tour is at the Ticket Holder’s own risk. The
Operator is not liable to the Ticket Holder for any loss injury or damage sustained within Optus
Stadium or the Stadium Park save where caused by the negligence of the Operator.
10. The Operator may cancel or reschedule a Tour for any reason. If a Tour is cancelled or rescheduled
and a Ticket Holder is unable to attend a rescheduled Tour the Operator will refund the full price of
the Ticket. No other compensation will be payable to the Ticket Holder and the Operator will not
otherwise be liable to the Ticket Holder in any respect for the cancellation and rescheduling of any
Tour. The Optus Stadium Tour will operate in all weather conditions including rain.
11. A Ticket Holder may cancel a Ticket however if a Ticket is cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled
Tour the Ticket Holder will not be entitled to any refund of the Ticket price.
12. The purchaser of a Ticket or Ticket Holder must not resell a Ticket in any circumstances (save that
a purchaser is permitted to buy Tickets on behalf of family and friends) and must not use a Ticket
for advertising promotional or other commercial purposes (including public competitions and trade
promotions). Any Ticket resold or used in such a manner will be void and the Ticket Holder may be
refused admission to or removed from Optus Stadium.
13. The Operator is not able to provide storage facilities for bags luggage prams (pushchairs or buggies)
at Optus Stadium for safety and security reasons. The Ticket Holder is solely responsible for any
personal belongings it brings on the Tour.
14. Optus Stadium will be entitled to remove any items of property left at Optus Stadium by a Ticket
Holder at the conclusion of a Tour. Any property so removed will be retained by Optus Stadium for
a period of 7 days and thereafter will be deemed abandoned and may be disposed of by Optus
Stadium at its absolute discretion without incurring any liability to the Ticket Holder.
15. The use of audio visual recording equipment for commercial gain is prohibited. Audio visual
equipment may only be used for personal use. As a condition of entry to Optus Stadium the Ticket
Holder assigns to the Operator (by way of present assignment of future copyright) all copyright in
any photographs or recording made in breach of this prohibition
16. CCTV is in operation at Optus Stadium.
Privacy: We generally collect personal information for the purposes of processing and administering
request/s which may include processing Ticket
requests. Unless we are advised otherwise we
may provide the Ticket Holder with offers and information related to our products and services which we
believe may be of particular relevance and interest to the Ticket Holder and may also provide information
of the Ticket Holder to sponsors and/or companies associated with Optus Stadium for the purpose of
Map & Directions
There is no access to the Stadium via public transport on non-event days. Access to the venue for Optus Stadium Tours will be via Victoria Park Drive, with patrons required to park in designated Stadium areas. Specific information will be supplied in your booking confirmation email.