The Original All inclusive Small Groups Tour :
Wildlife Park, Guided Walks, Waradah Aboriginal Performance, 2 course hot Lunch, 3 Rides at Scenic World & River cruise.
Anderson’s Tours, a small family owned and operated company, have specialised in this one product and itinerary to the Blue Mountains.
Over the last 12 years have refined it to be the best value all inclusive small groups tour to the Blue Mountains.
Hours: 24 hour call centre
First stop is at Featherdale, this award winning wildlife park, gets you up close with some of Australia's cutest native animals. Here you can cuddle a Koala, hand feed Kangaroos, and get close to our national symbol - the inquisitive emus. There is also crocodiles, wombats and countless bird species - So don't forget your Camera!! We continue our journey west and head over the mountains ranges right into the heart of the Blue Mountains. Here we start with an easy guided walk to a spectacular cliff lookout (a spot off the beaten track) providing splendid panoramic views of the breathtaking Jamison Valley - a photographer's paradise with its sheer sandstone cliffs coloured rust and pink, and lush subtropical rainforest beneath.
* Quality : Andersons is managed and operated by the business owner. Ensuring a high level of service, quality is delivered every day.
* This our only specialty: Unlike other day tour companies that offer various day tour options to various regions around Sydney,
Andersons is very specialised. We only offer the one product and over the years have refined it to the best value day tour that departs from Sydney to the Blue Mountains.
* Our Tour is tailored to include the right activities for the right length of time, to experience the spectacular Blue Mountains.
* Exceptional value for money. Andersons is the only tour offering an all inclusive day tour for your clients.
The inclusions consist of the following;
* CBD Hotel pick Up
* Entry to Featherdale Wildlife Park
* A hot two course gourmet lunch at the Award Winning Wentworth Falls Country Club Restaurant offering superb views
* Includes Railway, Skyway & Flyway Cable Car (valued at $35.00)
* River Cat return from Homebush bay to Sydney
* Personal Delivery.
Our expert guides are qualified tour guides with exceptional knowledge of the Fauna and Flora of the National Park
* Small Group Touring.
Maximum of 21 people on the coach.Very personalised experience always!
* Respect for the environmentt:
Our closely guided small group means we ensure there would be no negative impact on this World Heritage listed National Park.
$10 off Normal List Price for June and July Months!!!