Harvest Tours and Charters Margaret River
AWARDED MARGARET RIVER'S BUSINESS OF THE YEAR 2013 by Margaret Rivers Chamber of Commerce and Industry. We are the regions premium and authentic tour company, offering both our Wine Tour For Food Lovers and our Customised Private Charters.
Harvest Tours are totally different from the other tour companies. We will only take you to destinations where we get an exclusive experience, and places no other tour companies go.
We want you to relax, take your time and enjoy the day.
On a typical Harvest Tour you will:
- Be picked up and dropped off FREE from your door...NO HIDDEN CHARGES.
- At Harvest Tours, the owner (a local) conducts every tour, ensuring you a fantastic and memorable experience
- Enjoy exclusive experiences at every destination
- Taste 40+ wines, ports, chocolate liqueurs, desert wines etc etc + 80+ gourmet food tastings
- A vineyard/winery walk n talk giving you the chance to ask questions
- An AMAZING 5 star lunch at the regions leading wineries Vasse Felix, Cullen Wines and Flutes Restaurant where you will get your full choice off the menu, including sides and a glass of premium wine (worth more than $55 alone)
- An exclusive wine and cheese pairing at WA's Small Winery of the Year 2015
- A guided tasting of the best chocolate in Australia (Awarded in 2013)
- A coffee tasting OR a coffee or sublime hot chocolate at Gabriels Chocolate
- Up to 20% discount and free freight on cases of wine.
- A chance to meet passionate business owners and hear their amazing stories
- An intimate experience aboard our 11 seater luxury Mercedes, with onboard fridge and fantastic stereo
- A fun, relaxed, informative and leisurely day out.
Book now....we promise you an experience to savour!!!
Hours: 8am to 6pm every day for phone bookings
Harvest Tours is proud to take you on a unique gastronomic journey celebrating our region's talented food and wine artisans.
Capturing the magic of local ingredients and the passion of our people, we promise you an experience both exclusive and unforgettable.
We have been named a Finalist in a brand new category - Excellence in Food tourism: "CATEGORY 28 | Excellence in Food Tourism Sponsor: Tourism Council WA This category is open to food producers, providores, tour operators, cooking schools, food attractions, farm gate experiences, farmers markets, trails and other food tourism experiences in Western Australia. Featuring WA produce as the core component. - See more at: http://www.tourismcouncilwa.com.au/wa-tourism-awards/categories#sthash.iYPkLfeP.dpuf"
2013 - FINALISTS - Excellence in Food Tourism and Tour/Transport Operators - Tourism Council WA (Winners to be announced mid November) 2013 - WINNER - Business of the Year - Margaret River Chamber of Commerce 2013 - FINALISTS - Regional and Start Up - Telstra Small Business Awards 2013 WINNER - Tourism Award, South West Small Business Centre 2013 WINNER - Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor - placing us in the top 10% of all businesses world-wide! 2012 WINNER - Silver Medal for New Tourism Development - Tourism Council WA
MARGARET RIVER GOURMET ESCAPE - EXCLUSIVE NEW MENU FOR THIS WEEKEND ONLY On Friday 22nd and Saturday 23rd November we are proud to offer an exclusive dining experience at Studio Bistro. Awarded a coveted Gold Plate for the third year running, this stunning restaurant will be hosting Harvest Tours for an exclusive Gourmet Escape event. Our customers receive full choice off the menu of the a-la-carte, vegetarian or gluten free menus which include Cone Bay Barrumundi, Spiced Confit Duck Leg, Sous Vide Arkady Lamb Rump, Slow Cooked Pork Belly and Hand Made Gnocchi!
Harvest Tours reserve the right to cancel the tour at our discretion due to factors beyond our control. We will contact you the night before so please let us know your contact details particularly if you are in an area without mobile reception. On the rare occasion that this may occur we will offer you to tour on the next available tour date or you will receive a full refund. Should you rebook we will notify you by email and phone to confirm details. Harvest Tours has a cancellation policy of 10% of the total booking cost if the cancellation is more than twenty four hours prior to the tour. If within 24 hours the tour cost is non refundable.
Harvest Tours endeavours to be understanding if the circumstances are severe or beyond the client's control.
Map & Directions
We offer free pick ups and drops from your accommodation from Busselton, Dunsborough, Yallingup, Bunker Bay, Willyabarup, Cowaramup, Prevelly Park, Gnarabup, Margaret River, Witchcliffe and Forest Grove and anywhere in between. When booking, please enter the address of your accommodation.