Interpretive guided tour with an experienced local Sydney Snorkel tour guide
1 hour guided Manly Snorkeling Tour of Cabbage Tree Bay Aquatic Reserve
All equipment and wetsuits included on the Manly Snorkeling Tour
Safety brief and snorkel tips provided on the Manly Snorkeling Tour
Headland nature walk with great views of the Northern Beaches
Learn about the diverse wildlife of the Cabbage Tree Aquatic Reserve
Small group tour
Search for the endangered species like famous Blue Groper’s in their natural habitat
Snorkel while you try to identify the 200 + other fish species, invertebrates and algae’s of the area
Discover the Australian coastal culture of Manly from your local guide through stories
Visit famous Manly Beach and Shelly Beach
Discover some of Sydney's natural treasures with expert local Sydney tour guides.
EcoTreasures specialises in Eco Tourism experiences of Sydney's Northern Beaches from Manly to Palm Beach and into Ku-ring-gai Chase and Sydney Harbour National Parks, New South Wales, Australia.
EcoTreasure's mission is to provide you with an unforgettable fun, relaxing Australian experience while increasing your knowledge about Australian wildlife, environment, culture, heritage and fun things to do in Sydney.
1. All customers must confirm their booking with credit card payment online or via direct debit transfer.
2. Payments must be made by credit card or direct debit prior to tour date
4. Customers must be at arranged pick up/departure location at least 20minutes before departure time.
5. Customers must follow and listen to the guide’s instructions and all safety rules and regulations to the areas visited.
6. Any infringements in National Parks or Aquatic Reserves by the customer will be the customer’s sole responsibility. Fines may apply.
7. Customers must be honest concerning swimming level and previous participation in activities. No refunds for non swimmers.
8. Current advertised pricing on web site are applicable.
9. Customers must present coupon on tour day to receive any promotional offering or full fee must be paid.
10. Minimum age of customer for group guided water activities is 8yrs old. Parents can take children under 8yrs old on private or self guided tours.
11. Children aged between 8-12yrs old require 1 adult to accompany them for water based activities.
12. Participants under the age of 18 must be signed in by their responsible guardian no unaccompanied minors will be allowed. All Children must have approval from guardian. Child rate is from from 4yrs-14yrs
13. Customers must sign a registration form and inform guide of any medical conditions which may effect customers health on tour. A safety brief will out line risks involved and how to minimise risks on tour. All activities undertaken at own risk.
14. The company reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any tour or any booking made for a passenger or decline to accept or retain any person as a member of a tour and further shall be under no obligation or liability to any person as a result of any inaccuracy misdescription or changes to any tour or its itinerary or for losses or additional expenses due to delays any other transport services sickness weather strikes wars quarantine or other causes.
15. Baggage and personal effects are at the passenger’s own risk throughout the tour and it is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure insurance has been arranged.
16. Privacy of customers information will be in accordance with Privacy laws
17. Group tour rates only applies to group booking of 4 plus people and is open to other bookings. Private tours are closed bookings and private tour cost is applicable.
18. All customers must be able to swim 50m un- assisted float and tread water for water based activities.
Over 7 days prior to experience there is no charge
48hr up to 7 days prior to tour: 50% tour charge applies
Within 48hrs of experience date no show and late arrivals: forfeiture 100% of tour cost
Tours will run in all weather conditions and will not be canceled for bad weather if safe to do so.
EcoTreasures reserves the right to cancel a tour due to minimum passenger numbers.
EcoTreasures reserves the right to change cancel or amend tours and vehicles.
No show on the day no refund. Late arrivals will miss the tour and not able to rebook another date on the same voucher. It is your obligation to arrive on time and allow time to arrive at the selected location.
Gift certificates can not be refunded.
If EcoTreasures cancel the tour due to bad weather we will offer a new date for you.
Over 1 week prior to the experience date: $30 fee applies
2. 48 hours to 1 week prior to the experience date: A fee of 50% of the tour cost applies
3. Within 48 hours of the experience date No Shows and Late Arrivals: Forfeiture of 100% of tour cost applies
Map & Directions
Please arrive 20 minutes early to the meeting spot, read the meeting instructions and view Parking can be very hard on the weekends so please allow plenty of time to get a park if you are driving.
How to get to Shelly Beach directions:
From Sydney City: From Circular Quay catch the Public Manly ferry (30mins) to Manly Wharf or the Manly Fast ferry to Manly Wharf (20mins).
From Darling Harbour you can catch the Manly Fast ferry to Manly Wharf but this service is only in the early in the mornings and late afternoons. Ferry timetables links Public Manly ferry timetable & Manly fast ferry timetable
From Manly Wharf to Shelly Beach: Walk through Manly Corso (shopping area) to Manly Beach (surf beach) and then continue walking along the coastal walkway (Marine Parade) towards Shelly Beach. Walk south along Manly Beach walkway and walk past Manly surf club and along the walkway next to the rocks through to Shelly beach. You will be walking next to the water. When you arrive at Shelly Beach you will see the Boat House Cafe on Shelly Beach. It is the only cafe at Shelly Beach. Continue walking past the Boat House Cafe and follow driveway (Marine Parade) up the hill. Please take the first stair case on your right hand side (as the road bends). Walk up the stair case and your guide will be waiting for you on the grass area in between the driveway and the car park. From Manly Wharf to Shelly Beach the walk is about between 20-30mins.
If you are driving to Shelly Beach: Park in the paid car park at the end of Bower St. Then walk to the staircase near the entrance of car park heading down to Shelly Beach and you will see a grass area in between the car park and driveway (Marine Parade). Your guide will be waiting on the grass area for you. Or you can catch a taxi from Manly to Shelly Beach. Any trouble please refer to the map link or call your tour guide.