Whale Watch Western Australia
DISCOVER THE DINOSAURS OF THE DEEP -
LEARN THE LANGUAGE OF THE WHALES
- WHALE WATCH ALL YEAR ROUND Join Whale Watch Western Australia, the only dedicated Whale Watching operator sighting whales all year round! Join Our Pod and Learn the Language of the Whales via our live onboard expert commentary as we discover Humpback Whales, Southern Right Whales, Blue Whales, Orca, Sperm Whales and Dolphins throughout our year long season
Whale Watch experts will guide you through the cruise with in-depth knowledge of the whales on their journeys and migrations, day to day life and fascinating history, facts and stories. This 5 Star Whale Watch Experience is owned and operated by a passionate West Australian family providing guests with a world class experience focused on education, research and introducing you to the Dinosaurs of the Deep
Book today and Join Our Pod for an experience you will remember for a lifetime!
Hours: Whale Watch All Year
Learn the Language of the Whales with Whale Watch Western Australia, the only dedicated whale
watching operator sighting whales all year round!
Join Our Pod and Learn the Language of the
Whales via our live onboard expert commentary and be welcomed aboard Western Australia's
Premier Whale Watch Vessel the Steep Point.
Our $2.5M, 25 meter purpose built Whale Watch
vessel designed for speed and luxury with the highest priority for customer safety and satisfaction
ensures a memorable trip.
Join Our Pod as we discover…
Bremer Canyon Orca Experience - January to March
Perth Canyon Blue Whale Experience - March to May
Epic Northern Migration - May to August
Southern Humback Migration September - December
Why Choose Us?
• Superior personal service – WA family owned & operated
• Largest & most luxurious, specifically designed Whale Watch vessel in WA
• No crowding is guaranteed
• 100% Whale sighting guaranteed
• Complimentary tea, coffee, biscuits and filtered water
• Supporting local communities, charity & research
• Dedicated 12 months of the year Whale Watch research
• Free photo’s & postcard of your experience
• Child friendly, colouring in pages & toy box’s onboard
• Pod membership discounts for returning guests
• Onboard warm blankets for your comfort
Australian Tourism Accredited - EcoTourism Australia Accredited - China Ready Accredited
To cancel or change a booking notification must be given to our office on 1300 388 893 or by email at least 24 hours prior to the cruise departure.
If notification is not received you will be charged the full ticket amount.
A full refund will be given if the cruise is cancelled for safety issues due to unfavorable weather or if minimum numbers are not met.Please call before 24 hours before your tour to verify weather conditions and booking. There is no refund no shows please make sure to arrive before departure time.
Map & Directions
JAN - MARCH
Bremer Canyon Orca Experience
MARCH - MAY
Perth Canyon Blue Whale Expedition
MAY - AUGUST
Epic Humpback Migration (Northern)
Southern Right Migration
Augusta Boat Harbour
SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER
Epic Humpback Migration (Southern)
Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour
Port Geographe Marina, Busselton