Riverglen Chalets is a tranquil Forest Retreat hidden in Margaret River.
Riverglen Chalets is a unique self-contained accommodation and provides you with everything you need to be self sufficient. We cater for everyone from single travelers, couples, families with big and small children as well as groups for up to 60 guests.
Arrival Time: 14:00
Departure Time: 10:00
Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Riverglen Chalets offer best of both worlds, with 15 self contained chalets set on 7 acres bush land our guests are able to relax and rejuvenate.
It is a short 10 min stroll into the heart of the Margaret River town-site and 2 min drive with plenty of restaurants and shops for you to enjoy.
- Air Conditioned
- Children facilities
- Disabled Access
- Games room
- Kitchen Facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Non-smoking property
- On-site parking
- Self Contained
- Spa/Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Wifi access
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- Cot available on request
- Gay friendly
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Linen Provided
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Pets Allowed (by arrangement)
- Self service laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wood Fire
STATE WINNERS OF THE 2009 WA TOURISM AWARDS - Deluxe Accommodation.
Small family owned business, Riverglen Chalets, Margaret River, has been named state winner of Deluxe Accommodation in the 2009 Western Australian Tourism Awards, universally regarded as the industrys most prestigious awards program. This award showcases the best that tourism in WA has to offer, and is recognised as the tourism industrys major annual event.
Although the business has been operating for some 15 years, this is the first time the business has entered the awards.
"We really didnt think it was possible for a small business, such as ours, to win this award - we were happy just to make it to the finals"said Vicki Etchells, General Manager. "Our close knit team are so proud and excited, as it means their hard work and dedication to tourism and customer service has paid off. To win gold in Deluxe Accommodation in such a competitive category, reflects our resolute quest, in pursuit of excellence in tourism. Riverglen Chalets has long devoted itself to innovation and sustainability in business management, and has demonstrated expansion and success, despite the global financial downturn. Being recognised in this way, by our industry, is highly motivating for our team, to continue to strive to improve our product and deliver the standards our guests expect and ought to have."
1. In the event that you fail to arrive the Total Tariff is payable.
2. Any cancellation within 14 days prior to your arrival date the deposit is non refundable.
3. Cancellations over 14 days prior arrival are fully refundable minus a $60 administration fee.
4. Full payment is required on arrival. If you arrive after hours we will take the balance from your card unless otherwise arranged.
5. Full payment is required 4 weeks prior arrival during Christmas Easter Public Holiday and Event Weekends. The payment is non refundable.
7. A 1 % surcharge applies to all credit card payment.
6. Minimum stay periods are:
- 1 night on weekdays
- 2 nights on weekends and School Holidays
- 3 nights on Public Holidays Weekends and special event weekends
- 4 nights on Easter Christmas and New Year Periods or as otherwise specified in the booking constraints.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Cancellation Fees apply regardless of whether or not an advanced payment has been made.
Map & Directions
Riverglen Chalets are located one kilometer north of Margaret River town.
If you are coming from Perth along Bussell Highway turn right into Carters Road. Riverglen Chalets are located right next to the Margaret River Distilling Co.